BOS - Welcome - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
This web helps you explore Boston, Massachusetts, USA; here, you'll find organized and annotated links to Web sites about Boston's current conditions, facts, activities, events, places, sports, civic life, media, education, commerce, and reference works. You can view and link to this information in a variety of ways, and your suggestions are welcome. Use the links at the top of this page to navigate and access this information
- Edited by: You can contact the editor of this information with your ideas and corrections; there are more pages like this covering other areas of the country
- John December: Editor of this information since 2004
- Suggestion?: Please send a correction of any information you find here or your suggestion to email@example.com via email with the subject line places-bos
- Going elsewhere?: Access other pages like this; explore: New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Miami, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Seattle, San Francisco, Washington DC, Madison WI, New York State's Capital District, Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and a reference page for the whole United States
- Formats: You can view and link to this information in a variety of ways; find the level of detail that is right for you; pages are available for each section; you can link to and use the page that fits your needs
- Mobile users:
use the index format.
- BOS index: Outline of sections; shows the section names with a link on the section name to a file showing the entries and annotations for that section; put your cursor over the section name to see a popup describing it; this format is useful to quickly select and load only the section that you'd like to see; this is a good format to show someone new to this information so as not to overwhelm them with too many links on a page
- BOS blue: Table; shows all entries with short labels in a table format; put your cursor over labels or section headings to see a popup description; links on section names take you to a file showing the entries and annotations for that section
- BOS mini: Compressed table; shows all entries and section names with short labels and no linebreaks; no inline graphic boxes (weather, gas stickers); put your cursor over labels or section names to see a popup description; links on section names take you to a file showing all the entries and annotations for that section; useful if you are familiar with the information and want all the links in a smaller amount of space
- BOS all: Everything in one big file; shows all entries and all annotations in one HTML file; useful if you want to see everything at once or search for a text string in this information; to search, use your Web browser's Find feature; in Microsoft Internet Explorer, do this by selecting from the titlebar menu "Edit," then "Find on this page"; or you can just hit Control/F keys; links on section names go to a file showing entries and annotations for that section
Link maintenance and cleaning
Is something missing or incorrect?
Please send a correction to firstname.lastname@example.org via email with the subject line places-bos