For example, one part of a specification might state that the graphics at the site must be under a certain size or must be a certain format.
Key Specification Practices
- Establish technical and policy constraints early so that the web doesn't require costly re-work.
- Identify technical constraints based on graphics, page size, and applet processing based on your best evaluation of your expected audience's equipment.
- Be sure to consider legal and ethical aspects about what information you distribute.
Key Specification Resources
- Advertising Internet Resources
- Cyberspace Law, from the John Marshall law school, Chicago.